Shooting stars Shooting stars

lenny

-Magic Mountain- -Magic Mountain-

Is gud but kinda boring i gues but hey that was so me a few years ago so just keep going gg dude

Megaman Bounce Megaman Bounce

My ears really did die...

It's so off-tune and... annoying. Sorry :(

Gerudo Valley Electro RmX Gerudo Valley Electro RmX

If I could give this infinity stars I would! This is just insane! All the synths, the melody, everything! I literally have this page bookmarked!

This song has a great feel to it that I really love and that I really think is awesome. I have heard many many many versions of Gerudo Valley...

Combine all my (previous) top 25 favorite, make that ten times as good, and that's trash compared to this...

This is just hands down my favorite song... If you don't like this, you are an absolute SKRUB!!!

-Everybody Bounce- -Everybody Bounce-

4 stars! This was very fun to listen to!

Omnivore - Drowning Omnivore - Drowning

4.5 STARS!!! Really loved this. Would rate 5 stars, but beginning lead sounded a bit... weird to me. Really loved the growls and stuff during the drop! Good job with this, and keep making music!

Different Heaven - Pentakill Different Heaven - Pentakill

GG awesome! Really really awesome. No problems except no download, but I downloaded via geometry dash and it's now on my front screen. Thanks so much for the re-upload!

Grizzly(WIP) Grizzly(WIP)

Every single thing about this song was amazing. The perfectly set up build-up. The amazing drop. The growls in the drop. The melody. The 'roar' before the drop. The only bad thing is it is way too short. Please release the full sometime!

Dreams N Nightmares Dreams N Nightmares

Good! Loved the drop, but seemed a bit... off to me. I give it 4 stars!

[Glitch Hop] The Lullaby [Glitch Hop] The Lullaby

o.O Amazing Melodic Dubstep!

BlackACE321 responds: